Clinical trials are research studies that explore whether a specific medical strategy, treatment, or device is safe and effective. We offer both registry and investigational drug trials.
Steps for enrollment in a clinical trial:
- Discuss with your healthcare provider depending on your diagnosis and treatment plan whether a clinical trial would be a good option.
- Coordinate with research staff on site to review informed consent, screening criteria, and study logistics.
- If enrolled, subjects will follow up accordingly to their visit schedule.
We are currently enrolling patients with the following diagnoses:
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Crohn’s Disease
- Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)
- Recurrent Clostridium Difficile (C. Diff) Infections
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Iron Deficiency Anemia
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
Please contact Alex Baker or Hannah Newton for further information at 703-723-3670 ext. 210.
You may also go to www.clinicaltrials.gov to find more detailed information on a specific trial. If you find a trial that you are interested in enrolling, please call our office to schedule an appointment with one of our providers.