Investigational Drug Trials
- Study to Compare Oral PF-06651600, PF-06700841 and Placebo in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Ulcerative Colitis
- Filgotinib in the Induction and Maintenance of Remission in Adults With Moderately to Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis
- Study to Evaluate the Testicular Safety of Filgotinib in Adult Males With Moderately to Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis (MANTA)
Observational Registry Trials
These trials are observational trials for patients currently receiving an already approved treatment. These trials consist of surveys every 6 months to collect long-term safety data and require that participants fill out a survey during their regular follow-up visit.
- An Observational Prospective Long-term Exposure Registry of Adult Patients With Moderate-to-Severe Ulcerative Colitis (OPAL)
- For patients currently taking Simponi
- A Long-Term Registry of Humira® (Adalimumab) in Patients With Moderately to Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis (UC)
Please contact Alex Baker or Hannah Newton for further information at 703-723-3670 ext. 210.