How early should I arrive to my appointment?
- 15-20 minutes early
What should I bring to my appointment?
- Current Medication List, Lab Work / Imaging/ Consult Notes pertinent to appointment (no discs)
I am establishing a New GI Provider, what should I bring?
- Past 1 year Imaging/Labs/Previous GI Provider consultation notes, Medication List, ALL Colonoscopy Reports and Endoscopy Report, Any Surgical Procedures and Reports (especially related to GI)
I have Ulcerative Colitis/ Crohn’s Disease and establishing a new GI Provider – what should I bring?
- ALL GI Records including any Infusion Records
If I am coming in for Liver Issues – what should I bring?
- Past 1 year of Lab Work and Imaging Results
If I am following up from a Hospital Visit – what should I bring?
- Discharge paperwork including Lab Work and any Imaging done during Hospital stay.
If I need to reschedule an appointment when should I call?
- 2 business days
Can I drink Coffee?
- Yes, black coffee only.
Can I use sugar in my coffee?
- Yes, no dairy.
Can I mix the prep with clear liquid.
- Yes, all preps EXCEPT Prepopik.
I can’t find the Dulcolax orange pills.
- The pills are in the same bag as the Magnesium Citrate.
What do I need to do one week prior to my procedure?
- Do not take iron, multivitamins with iron, fish oil, and NSAIDs/Aspirin products. Iron in foods are fine (spinach). Topical NSAIDS are fine.
Can I eat strawberries?
Can I start my prep earlier or later?
- Yes. Make sure there is 4 hours between A and B. No earlier than 12 and 4 pm and no later than 5 and 9 pm.